Security Guards - Strathroy, ON
Our growing Security business is currently accepting applications for the role of Security Guard. Reporting to the Manager, the successful candidate will identify and report incidents at assigned client sites and will be responsible for the security and safety of our clients. The Security Guard will tour the assigned facility to identify any irregularities, observe protection and fire control equipment, ensure order, and enforce regulations for the facility concerning the premises, personnel and site visitors.
We are looking for qualified individuals to fill two full time positions (Monday - Friday, 23:00 - 07:00) and we offer promotion and career opportunities within the company for motivated and dedicated Security Guards. All applicants must have a valid Security Guard license and current First Aid certification. All additional training will be provided. Candidates for this role must have excellent communication and observation skills, be physically fit to perform foot patrols throughout our client retail facilities and the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop, foster and maintain a customer service focused relationship with our client;
- Access control, patrol assigned areas and site to ensure the security of the client property, employees and equipment against theft, fraud, fire, flood, vandalism, criminal activity, etc.;
- Resolve conflict situation;
- Enforce regulations of establishment;
- Respond to alarms, bomb threats and other emergencies;
- Report writing as is required
- Valid Security Guard Licence;
- Valid First Aid certificate;
- One (1) year experience as a Security Guard;
- Provide quality customer service;
- Demonstrated ability to respond with patience, courtesy, and professionalism;
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised;
- Verbal and written communication;
- Dependable and punctual;
- Able to work well with other team members;
- Advanced problem solving, decision making, critical thinking skills
We will cover 50% of your renewing Security licensing fee, we will cover 50% of your renewing First Aid Licence; Benefits will be available for applicable candidates; room to grow within the company.
Please submit a resume and a copy of a current and valid guard license. Be part of an experienced, energetic team working in a dynamic, high-performance culture. If you are looking to join a committed, talented group of professionals in a rewarding, fast-growing company with the opportunity to have a real impact, we want to hear from you.
What We Offer
Incorporated in 2013, 3Sixty Secure Corp was created with the vision of redefining security services around the world. At 3Sixty, our clients expect and deserve the highest quality of service across all of our services lines; from providing a strong physical presence on the client site, to deploying the highest caliber of staff within our Secure Transport Division to ensure exceptional, consistent delivery from pick-up to unload every time. Additionally, 3Sixty provides risk mitigation services to both the public and private sectors. All this coupled with an engaged and enabled workforce allows us to execute excellence for our clients every day.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that 3|Sixty Secure Corp does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, 3|Sixty will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, 3|Sixty explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of 3|Sixty.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We thank all who apply. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: FT (Monday - Friday 23:00 - 07:00)
Pay Rate: $18.00/HR