Armed Guard – Saint-Hubert, QC
3|Sixty Secure Corp is seeking part-time Armored Car Guards with day and night-time availability in Saint Hubert to support our growing Security business. Reporting to the Branch Manager, the successful candidate will be a dedicated Armored Car Guard responsible for transporting the valuables at client sites while ensuring their security and safety.
- Pickup and deliver valuables to commercial customers and banks;
- Cash loading and performing ATM FLM (First Line Maintenance) on ATMs (automated banking machines);
- Operation, loading and unloading of armored vehicles;
- Prepare daily reports and additional paperwork as required;
- Follow established procedures and protocols ensuring the safety of all 3|Sixty Secure crew, customers and civilians
- Must hold a valid RPAL (non-restricted);
- 21 years of age or older
- 2 years driving experience with a valid G Ontario Drivers License
- This position requires a successful Canadian criminal record check
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record;
- Ability to pass a credit check;
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Available to work nights and weekends, (available a minimum of 8 shifts per month).
Please submit a resume and a copy of a current licenses. Be part of an experienced, energetic team working in a dynamic, high-performance culture. If you are looking to join a committed, talented group of professionals in a rewarding, fast-growing company with the opportunity to have a real impact, we want to hear from you.
What We Offer
We offer free uniforms and will reimburse 50% of the fee to renew the security license and 50% of the fee associated with renewing the First Aid certificate. We offer competitive company benefits and advancement opportunities within the company.
Incorporated in 2013, 3|Sixty Secure Corp was created with the vision of redefining security services around the world. At 3|Sixty, our clients expect and deserve the highest quality of service across all of our services lines; from providing a strong physical presence on the client site, to deploying the highest caliber of staff within our Secure Transport Division to ensure exceptional, consistent delivery from pick-up to unload every time. Additionally, 3|Sixty provides risk mitigation services to both the public and private sectors. All this coupled with an engaged and enabled workforce allows us to execute excellence for our clients every day.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We thank all who apply. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.