Armored Car Guard – Saint-Hubert, QC
Our growing Security business is currently accepting applications for the role of Armored Car Guard Saint-Hubert, QC. Reporting to the Security Manager, the successful candidates will be dedicated Armored Car Guard and cash messengers who can identify and report incidents at assigned client sites and will be responsible for the security and safety of clients sites.
- Reload and perform FLM (First Line Maintenance) on ABMs (automated banking machines)
- Pickup and deliver valuables to customers and banks
- Follow established procedures and protocols ensuring the safety of all 3 Sixty crew, customers and civilians
- Operate, load and unload armored vehicles
- Prepare daily reports and additional paperwork as required
- Possess a valid PAL for both restricted and non-restricted firearms; please submit the copy of PAL license along with your resume
- Own a valid driver’s license with clean record
- Possess a valid BSP Licence
- Pass a criminal record check
- Pass a credit check
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Available to work evenings, nights, weekends and on-call
We offer free uniforms and will reimburse 50% of the fee to renew the security license and 50% of the fee associated with renewing the First Aid certificate. We offer competitive company benefits and career pathing opportunities within the company.
Please submit a resume and a copy of a current licenses. Be part of an experienced, energetic team working in a dynamic, high-performance culture. If you are looking to join a committed, talented group of professionals in a rewarding, fast-growing company with the opportunity to have a real impact, we want to hear from you.
What We Offer
Incorporated in 2013, 3|Sixty Secure Corp was created with the vision of redefining security services around the world. At 3|Sixty, our clients expect and deserve the highest quality of service across all of our services lines; from providing a strong physical presence on the client site, to deploying the highest caliber of staff within our Secure Transport Division to ensure exceptional, consistent delivery from pick-up to unload every time. Additionally, 3|Sixty provides risk mitigation services to both the public and private sectors. All this coupled with an engaged and enabled workforce allows us to execute excellence for our clients every day.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that 3|Sixty Secure Corp does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, 3|Sixty will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, 3|Sixty explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of 3|Sixty.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status
We thank all who apply. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.