Assistant Director, Guard Services
3|Sixty Secure is seeking a high performing individual to join our growing Guard Services and Training Team as the Assistant Director reporting to the Director. The Assistant Director will play a key role in the establishing and maintaining on-going security teams, services and contracts across Canada. In this role, the Assistant Director will also develop lasting partnerships and strengthens relations with new and existing clients nationwide.
Your deep knowledge of security technologies, labour laws, multi provincial Employee Standards Acts (ESAs), security threats, security operations processes and incident management experience will help you build a team to support this mandate. Supplier and contract management skills will be critical to ensure valued delivery and execution of managed security services to our clients.
Your team will support security teams that operate 24 X 7 across Canada and work closely with other 3|Sixty Secure stakeholders including: Human Resources, Shared Services and Finance.
- Develop and maintain new and existing client partnerships;
- Develop, review, implement and maintain all security related standard operating procedures;
- Provide guidance to direct reports, including communications, performance, disciplining, enforcing policies and procedures;
- Lead and direct teams of security guards and other related security employees;
- Serve various clienteles in a proactive and professional manner while satisfying organizational requirements;
- Contribute to strategic decision-making by applying knowledge, experience, political sensitivity, and good judgement to resolve complex problems quickly and take advantage of opportunities that arise;
- Demonstrate commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Management or related field;
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP) and/or Crime prevention through environmental design (CPTED) designation or equivalent evidence of security expertise is an asset;
- Valid Ontario Security Guard license (can be obtain post hiring);
- In-depth experience managing day-to-day operations and experience managing talent;
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in each of the following criteria:
- Managing multiple clients with monthly revenue of over $500,000;
- Managing a client-oriented service program;
- Leading and supervising over 200 employees;
- Security guard services industry
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, and outlook;
- Very strong oral and written communication skills in both official languages;
- Strong and effective leadership skills, with the ability to successfully manage a large staff in multiple locations;
- Bilingual (French and English)
Be part of an experienced, energetic team working in a dynamic, high-performance culture. If you are looking to join a committed, talented group of professionals in a rewarding, fast-growing company with the opportunity to have a real impact, we want to hear from you.
What We Offer
Incorporated in 2013, 3|Sixty Secure was created with the vision of redefining security services around the world. At 3|Sixty, our clients expect and deserve the highest quality of service across all of our services lines; from providing a strong physical presence on the client site, to deploying the highest caliber of staff within our Secure Transport Division to ensure exceptional, consistent delivery from pick-up to unload every time. Additionally, 3|Sixty provides risk mitigation services to both the public and private sectors. All this coupled with an engaged and enabled workforce allows us to execute excellence for our clients every day.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
This is a full-time, permanent position located in Almonte, Ontario.
Salary: $70,000 – $80,000
Thank you for your application, only those being considered will be contacted.