Contract and Project Manager – Smiths Falls, ON
As our Contract and Project Manager, you are responsible for preparing and reviewing business contracts for the purchase or sale of materials and services. As a Contract professional, you will analyze bids and proposals and ensure that the specifications of binding agreements with customers and vendors, are legal and comply with company policy. In this key role you will also be responsible for the project management of all projects related to 3 Sixty Secure Corp business contracts.
As part of the business contract responsibilities, you will be actively involved with remote management of facilities across Canada. This includes all aspects of the interior and exterior maintenance and cleaning operations: grounds maintenance; the building services (light, heat, water and electrical); general repairs including floors, walls, plumbing, and custodial; and repairs/replacement/upgrades to the building and office equipment.
Reporting to the Director, Shared Services, and in co-operation with the Procurement Manager, you will manage operating and capex budgets for 3 Sixty Secure Corp; implement processes and procedures to streamline day to day operations, while creating work environments that are engaging, inviting, collaborative and cohesive.
- Prepares requests for proposals for distribution to vendors.
- Develops a set of standard contracts for the company.
- Analyzes all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions, to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Ensures that contracts are executed in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Conducts research prior to writing contracts.
- Audits existing contracts and oversees contract modifications.
- Analyzes a contract’s risk to the business.
- Monitors the performance of each signed contract.
- Maintains a computer database for the company’s contract management system.
- Coordinates with the finance department to ensure correct billing and collection of contractual revenues.
- Ensures that contracts are in line with corporate goals and objectives.
- Leads complex contract negotiations and manages all changes in and addendums to existing contracts.
- Prepares reports on the status of contracts for management.
- Negotiates and oversees leasing agreements.
- Act as Project Manager for all Shared Services projects, including integration of new acquisitions
- Assist in the management and development of the facilities budget, real estate budgets and capital expenditures budgets
- Maintain an up to date floor plan for all facilities operated by 3 Sixty Secure Corp
- Act as the project lead for all repairs, leasehold improvement projects and office moves
- Perform site inspections of company sites on a regular basis, in person or through on-site representatives, to record and address maintenance concerns encountered
- Prepare and maintain preventive maintenance records, service contracts, equipment inventory records, and work orders both manually and with the companies computerized asset management system
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance schedules of building systems including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, grounds landscaping and parking lot maintenance.
- Advise on and compose summary reports as needed
- Diploma in a recognized program of contract management
- Certified Commercial Contracts Managers (CCCM) or Certified Federal Contracts Managers (CFCM) an asset
- Knowledge of contracting concepts and contract acquisition law and regulations
- Minimum five years’ experience in contract management
- Minimum five years’ experience managing large projects, with multiple stakeholders
- Strong ability to read and negotiate leases, purchase and service contracts to ensure the compliance from both parties
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Sharepoint platform
- Ability to interact well with others; deal tactfully with staff and stakeholders
- Experience working with vendors, real estate agents, landlords and stakeholders
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated, ability to work independently and as a team member
- Results-orientation with strong attention to detail and follow through
- Effectively multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with moderate supervision
- Knowledge of economics, negotiations, business management, finance, business law, and contract law an asset
What We Offer
Incorporated in 2013, 3 Sixty Secure Corp was created with the vision of redefining security services around the world. At 3 Sixty, our clients expect and deserve the highest quality of service across all of our services lines; from providing a strong physical presence on the client site, to deploying the highest caliber of staff within our Secure Transport Division to ensure exceptional, consistent delivery from pick-up to unload every time. Additionally, 3Sixty provides risk mitigation services to both the public and private sectors. All this coupled with an engaged and enabled workforce allows us to execute excellence for our clients every day.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that 3Sixty Secure Corp does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, 3Sixty will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, 3Sixty explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of 3Sixty.