Controller – Almonte or Mississauga, ON
3Sixty Secure Corp is seeking a high performing individual to join our growing Financial Team as our Controller. This role will undertake various aspects of financial administration, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget, forecast preparations, and business plans as well as interpretation of internal control policies and procedures. Reporting to the Director, Finance, in the Financial Security Services division, the Controller is also responsive to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition;
- Prepare and publish timely monthly consolidated financial statements and analysis of operating results including preparation/review of subsidiary financial statements;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- Coordinate and complete annual review/audit as required;
- Provide recommendations on operational improvements and efficiencies;
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings;
- Manage cash flow and prepare monthly cash forecasts;
- Ensure compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for financial statements;
- Other duties may be assigned as required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field;
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA Ontario) designation required;
- Two (2) to Five (5) years experience as a Controller or Accounting Manager in a similar environment;
- Experience preparing multi-currency consolidated financial statements;
- Excellent accounting software user with experience creating management reports;
- Experience in payroll management would be considered an asset;
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, cost accounting and cost control principles, and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Able to analyze financial records and interpret for other departments;
This is a full-time, permanent position located in Ottawa or Mississauga, Ontario.
Be part of an experienced, energetic team working in a dynamic, high-performance culture. If you are looking to join a committed, talented group of professionals in a rewarding, fast-growing company with the opportunity to have a real impact, we want to hear from you.
What We Offer
Incorporated in 2013, 3Sixty Secure Corp was created with the vision of redefining security services around the world. At 3Sixty, our clients expect and deserve the highest quality of service across all of our services lines; from providing a strong physical presence on the client site, to deploying the highest caliber of staff within our Secure Transport Division to ensure exceptional, consistent delivery from pick-up to unload every time. Additionally, 3Sixty provides risk mitigation services to both the public and private sectors. All this coupled with an engaged and enabled workforce allows us to execute excellence for our clients every day.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that 3Sixty Secure Corp does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, 3Sixty will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, 3Sixty explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of 3Sixty.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.