Digital Communications Manager – Almonte, ON
3Sixty Secure Corp is seeking a high-performing individual with a strong technical communications background to join us as our Digital Communications Manager. Your mission as 3Sixty Secure Corp Digital Communications Manager is to work across multiple marketing functions as a key content distributor for all our business lines. Reporting to the Communications Officer and accountable for all digital initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads that deliver sales and customer retention the Digital Communications Manager executes the distribution strategy across the entire customer journey and specializes in digital relationships.
This role requires a brand publisher mindset: to post content our audience is looking for to optimize the path for sales conversion in a timely, consistent and engaging manner. Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, graphic and visual content development. Distribution and measurement are key to this role. Accountable for quality and timely delivery of a variety of editorial priorities and campaigns, our ideal candidate will be fully active in the technical delivery of 3Sixty digital content.
- The successful candidate has completed a college or university program in Media Studies, Public Relations, Business Administration or Communications
- 1-3 years of progressive and related experience in working with web, social media and associated systems, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to deliver it
- Ability to analyze social performance and present content
- Experience with Adobe suite, Office 360, Word Press, Google analytics, SharePoint, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, digital photography, social media monitoring/analysis tools and top social media channels and their analytics
- Superior project management, communication and execution skills
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management Systems would be an asset
- Bilingualism would be an asset
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected Veteran status
- Managing social media and content marketing editorial calendars and project workflows
- Managing digital distribution of communications products, including web content, social media posts, emails, internal and external newsletters, web forms, etc
- Daily posting, monitoring, triaging and responding to inquiries and requests from all top social media channels. You will be responsible for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube channels
- Creating and implementing digital/social media ads. Providing regular reports on ad performance on all channels
- Researching and reviewing the latest developments in social media channels, engagement strategies and email best practices
- Leveraging/implementing advanced tools and analytics to understand and report on performance analytics across social media, website and paid media
- Managing 3Sixty’s external website. Developing and posting content as requested
- Managing 3Sixty’s internal intranet. Posting content as requested
- Ensuring timeliness, relevance, effective placement of content and ease of access to information and updates for external and internal customers and employees
- Managing the organization of various communication projects and products by maintaining digital filing systems, databases and archives
- Assisting in the development of digital presentations to drive 3Sixty Secure Corp branding
- Additional capabilities in project management and an understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales would be important for this role
- May be requested to undertake other related duties on a periodic basis
- May be requested to travel on a periodic basis
This is a full-time, permanent position. Must be available to work from Monday to Friday at our downtown Almonte, Ontario head office. Be part of an experienced, energetic team working in a dynamic, high-performance culture. If you are looking to join a committed, talented group of professionals in a rewarding, fast-growing company with the opportunity to have a real impact, we want to hear from you.
What We Offer
Incorporated in 2013, 3Sixty Secure Corp was created with the vision of redefining security services around the world. At 3Sixty, our clients expect and deserve the highest quality of service across all of our services lines; from providing a strong physical presence on the client site, to deploying the highest caliber of staff within our Secure Transport Division to ensure exceptional, consistent delivery from pick-up to unload every time. Additionally, 3Sixty provides risk mitigation services to both the public and private sectors. All this coupled with an engaged and enabled workforce allows us to execute excellence for our clients every day.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that 3Sixty Secure Corp does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, 3Sixty will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, 3Sixty explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of 3Sixty. Job Category Communications.