Event Security Guard – Niagara Falls, Ontario
Our growing Security business is currently accepting applications for the role of Security Guard for an event in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Reporting to the Security Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for security and safety during the event.
Duties will include patrol of the event grounds to identify any irregularities, observe protection and fire control equipment, ensuring order, and enforce regulations, as well as checking guests upon entry to the premises.
We are looking for qualified individuals to fill this temporary event guard position and we offer exceptional promotion and career opportunities within the company for motivated and dedicated Security Guards. All applicants must have a valid Security Guard license and all additional training will be provided. Candidates for this role must have excellent communication and observation skills, be physically fit to perform foot patrols throughout our client sites and possess the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Shift Details: 10-12 hour shifts (8am-8pm/6pm-midnight)
Event Dates: September 12-14
- Develop, foster and maintain a customer service focused relationship with our client
- Access control, patrol assigned areas and site to ensure the security of the client property, employees and equipment against theft, fraud, fire, flood, vandalism, criminal activity, etc.
- Resolve conflict situation
- Enforce regulations of establishment
- Respond to alarms, bomb threats and other emergencies
- Report writing as is required
- Valid Security Guard Licence
- Valid First Aid Licence
- Smart Serve
- Provide quality customer service
- Demonstrated ability to respond with patience, courtesy, and professionalism
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Dependable and punctual
- Able to work well with other team members
- Advanced problem solving, decision making, critical thinking skills
We offer free uniforms and will reimburse 50% of the fee to renew the security license and 50% of the fee associated with renewing the First Aid certificate. We offer competitive company benefits and career path opportunities within the company.
Be part of an experienced, energetic team working in a dynamic, high-performance culture. If you are looking to join a committed, talented group of professionals in a rewarding, fast-growing company with the opportunity to have a real impact, we want to hear from you.
What We Offer
Incorporated in 2013, 3Sixty Secure was created with the vision of redefining security services around the world. At 3Sixty, our clients expect and deserve the highest quality of service across all of our services lines; from providing a strong physical presence on the client site, to deploying the highest caliber of staff within our Secure Transport Division to ensure exceptional, consistent delivery from pick-up to unload every time. Additionally, 3Sixty provides risk mitigation services to both the public and private sectors. All this coupled with an engaged and enabled workforce allows us to execute excellence for our clients every day.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We thank all who apply. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that 3|Sixty Secure does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, 3|Sixty will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, 3|Sixty explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of 3|Sixty.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- How many years of Security Guard experience do you have?
- Are you in Niagara, ON?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: First Aid Certification?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Security Guard License?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Smart Serve Certification?