HR Associate – North York, ON
The HR Associate performs daily tasks within the Human Resources department related to recruitment/selection, onboarding, employment verification, and conducts all employee orientation activities, and facilitates all transactional employee changes maintaining the utmost confidentiality around employee records and business information. The HR Associate provides assistance and guidance to leaders on employee transactions such as transfers, promotions and wage increases; manages all HR trackers, and reports on HR related metrics (attrition, turnover, etc). Supports with the delivery of HR process training for our leaders and employees. Supporting with completing tasks and the general operations of our Employee Service Centre under the guidance of our ESC Leader to ensure top-tier internal HR service delivery and accurate transactional support to the business at large. This role is also knowledgeable in general HR practices, system policies and procedures, and customer service acumen.
LOCATION: This position is located in our North York, Ontario office location.
- Complete daily responsibilities of HR employee service centre, assuring the proper alignment of resources and responsiveness to all inquiries and requests
- Function as the main point of contact for the ESC via the common email inbox and telephone line, assisting with day-to-day execution of duties ensuring proper procedures, policies, and requirements
- Escalating staff transactions as defined per policy/procedure and sensitive requests and issues related to HR services where needed
- Provide excellent service to ensure Company orientation activities provide the intended experience for our new employees in an efficient and effective manner
- Manage tasks to assure ESC deadlines are met according to established service levels/targets
- Continually drive documentation to ensure complete, accurate, and up-to-date depiction of processes
- Perform full-service recruitment functions from composing job postings and placing ads, screening and interviewing candidates and updating our Applicant Tracking System in Dayforce
- Maintain all compliance requirements related to recruitment, onboarding, payroll and discipline/discharge
- Ensure all company, federal, provincial, local, and other applicable compliance requirements are followed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience with an HRIS system (Ceridian/Dayforce)
- Completion of college diploma or university degree in Human Resources
- Strong professional and HR operational knowledge
- Understanding of end-to-end HR processes, relevant HR legislation, Provincial/Federal security compliance requirements would be an asset
- Experience working, monitoring, and interacting with third-party vendors would be preferred
- Exceptional knowledge of all Microsoft tools and applications (such as excel) is required
- Experience with Share Point would be an asset
Please submit a resume and a copy of a current and valid guard license. Be part of an experienced, energetic team working in a dynamic, high-performance culture. If you are looking to join a committed, talented group of professionals in a rewarding, fast-growing company with the opportunity to have a real impact, we want to hear from you.
What We Offer
Incorporated in 2013, 3Sixty Secure Corp was created with the vision of redefining security services around the world. At 3Sixty, our clients expect and deserve the highest quality of service across all of our services lines; from providing a strong physical presence on the client site, to deploying the highest caliber of staff within our Secure Transport Division to ensure exceptional, consistent delivery from pick-up to unload every time. Additionally, 3Sixty provides risk mitigation services to both the public and private sectors. All this coupled with an engaged and enabled workforce allows us to execute excellence for our clients every day.
Please send resume to email@example.com