Job Cost Administrator – Smiths Falls, ON
3Sixty Secure Corp is seeking a Job Cost Administrator within our Secure Transport Division. This position supports our Secure Transport Division and is accountable for all job cost documentation including: job set-up, budget, rate table, time, material, subcontract, change management, reporting and invoicing. This position is responsible to produce accurate and timely job cost data on transport and logistical requirements.
This position will be based in Smiths Falls, Ontario with core hours of 12:00 – 20:00.
- Producing accurate and timely job cost data on an individual job or project basis;
- Work requires knowledge of specific accounting and clerical procedures;
- Provide support on tasks related to producing accurate job setup, data entry of employee and equipment time;
- Ensuring the accuracy of all job cost information;
- Producing and analyzing required job cost reports as required;
- Assist Project management in client reporting;
- Invoicing as per customer requirements;
- Providing support to the Secure Transport Administrative team;
- May be required to work on site with timekeeping functions
- Post-secondary education in Commerce, Business Administration, Supply Chain or equivalent discipline;
- Minimum 3 year of relevant work experience, preferably in a similar logistics or supply chain operations;
- Experience with large data and complex workbooks;
- Able to follow well-defined procedures and processes;
- Able to work well as part of a team and independently;
- Strong communication skills and detail-oriented;
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS office, especially with Excel
- Experience in all phases of job set-up for a large industrial corporation, using a computerized information system, preferably Excel;
- Relevant training in all aspects of the accounting function is an asset, i.e., accounts payable, accounts receivable, time and equipment is preferred;
- Knowledge in job costing and labour standards related to scheduling transport employees
- Advanced knowledge of general accounting practices;
- Competent in job costing, with preferable experience in trucking or supply chain environment
- Proficiency in Excel or a related accounting system
What We Offer
Incorporated in 2013, 3Sixty Secure Corp was created with the vision of redefining security services around the world. At 3Sixty, our clients expect and deserve the highest quality of service across all of our services lines; from providing a strong physical presence on the client site, to deploying the highest caliber of staff within our Secure Transport Division to ensure exceptional, consistent delivery from pick-up to unload every time. Additionally, 3Sixty provides risk mitigation services to both the public and private sectors. All this coupled with an engaged and enabled workforce allows us to execute excellence for our clients every day.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that 3Sixty Secure Corp does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, 3Sixty will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, 3Sixty explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of 3Sixty.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.