Manager, Investor Relations – North York, ON
3Sixty Secure Corp is seeking an experienced Manager, Investor Relations to join our dynamic management team. The objective of the Manager, Investor Relations is, in partnership with key executive stakeholders, to develop a robust Investor Relations Strategy and framework to ensure investor confidence in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value. Reporting to the CFO, our Manager, Investor Relations manages investor relationships by cultivating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties. This key resource provides executive leadership with insights on market activity, analyzes and presents financial trends, metrics on competitor behavior, and highlights shareholder issues that could impact the business. Additionally, the Manager, Investor Relations is responsible for contributing to quarterly earnings meetings and liaises with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters and contribution to the company’s Annual Reports as required.
This position is accountable for creating and communicating a consistently applied investment message to the investment community on behalf of the Company, and for monitoring and communicating to management the opinions of the investment community regarding the company’s performance. This position also provides insights and recommendations on investment opportunities to executive leadership and key stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains our Investor Relations plan
- Drafts effective and IIROC compliant press releases
- Creates presentations and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Manages the investor relations portion of the company website as required
- Serves as the key point of contact for the investment community on behalf of the Company
- Establishes and maintains relationships with stock exchange representatives as may be required
- Creation and/or maintenance of the company’s information database, so that investment information is readily available at times of future needs
- Maintains lead generation database of potential investors. Creates and initiates subsequent marketing campaigns as required
- Organizes conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings as required
- Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes
- Provides Regulation Fair Disclosure training to all company spokespersons
- Communicates the views of the investor community regarding perception of how the company is being managed, and their view of its financial results to the management team in the development of corporate strategy
- Performs a comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation as required
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function
- Establishes the optimum type and mix of shareholders, and creates that mix through a variety of targeting initiatives
- Sometimes fully or partially responsible for carrying out financial valuation and creating financial models to form a view on the company’s share price
- Participates in the production of all annual reports, SEC filings, and proxy statements
- Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management
- Provides feedback to the management team regarding the impact of stock repurchase programs or dividend changes on the investment community
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related fields. A Master’s degree (such as an M.B.A.) would be considered an asset
- 5-7 years of experience in positions where the applicant has gained experience in investor relations, public relations, financial investment, accounting, legal, and other related fields. It is strongly preferred that these experiences be with a publicly-traded company that operated under the regulatory framework regarding investor information disclosure laws
- Exceptional communication (verbal, written, graphic) skills, as well as the ability to develop and maintain business relationships. Strong understanding of financial reports, analytic methods, and financial data tools as required
- High degree of adaptability, able to thrive in a changing environment, open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs as required
- High proficiency with the MS Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint, as well as with the ERP software of choice used by the company
- Travel for business may be required
- Bilingualism in French and English would be an asset
- Strong understanding of SEC laws and securities disclosure requirements, as well as filing requirements
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics of companies in the industry
- Strong experience working with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
- A strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends
- Excellent relationship-building skills in the investment community, and the ability to collaborate with the executive team
This permanent, full time role is based in our North York, Ontario office location. Be part of an experienced, energetic team working in a dynamic, high-performance culture. If you are looking to join a committed, talented group of professionals in a rewarding, fast-growing company with the opportunity to have a real impact, we want to hear from you.
What We Offer
Incorporated in 2013, 3Sixty Secure Corp was created with the vision of redefining security services around the world. At 3Sixty, our clients expect and deserve the highest quality of service across all of our services lines; from providing a strong physical presence on the client site, to deploying the highest caliber of staff within our Secure Transport Division to ensure exceptional, consistent delivery from pick-up to unload every time. Additionally, 3Sixty provides risk mitigation services to both the public and private sectors. All this coupled with an engaged and enabled workforce allows us to execute excellence for our clients every day.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that 3Sixty Secure Corp does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, 3Sixty will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, 3Sixty explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of 3Sixty.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.