Parking Enforcement/Bylaw Officer – Town of Perth
This position is responsible for the enforcement of all municipally owned parking lots within the town, and the administration of all on-street parking related matters throughout the town of Perth.
The town of Perth expects all employees to work in an environmentally friendly way in all the tasks that they do; to work in a manner that is safe for themselves and others and to be aware of their health & safety obligations; to continually look for opportunities to improve their job that will result in excellence in municipal government and; to recognize the uniqueness of the individuals they come into contact with, and to treat them with dignity and respect.
Work Environment: 30-hour work week, (Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri)
- Act as a public ambassador of the Town of Perth providing general information and assistance to the public;
- Provide information (educate the public) regarding municipal by-laws and other applicable services;
- Responsible for enforcement of the Town of Perth Parking and Traffic bylaw;
- Responsible for enforcement of and compliance related to Fire Routes and Disabled Parking Spaces on public property (Hospital, Mall);
- Perform some after-hours security of town hall and other Municipal events from time-to-time
Education and Experience
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma;
- Security Guard License;
- Demonstrated ability to deal with difficult situations with tact and diplomacy;
- Ability to deescalate volatile situations;
- Experience in Parking Enforcement, POA and other municipal bylaws would be considered an asset;
What We Offer
Incorporated in 2013, 3 Sixty Secure was created with the vision of redefining security services around the world. At 3 Sixty, our clients expect and deserve the highest quality of service across all of our services lines; from providing a strong physical presence on the client site, to deploying the highest caliber of staff within our Secure Transport Division to ensure exceptional, consistent delivery from pick-up to unload every time. Additionally, 3Sixty provides risk mitigation services to both the public and private sectors. All this coupled with an engaged and enabled workforce allows us to execute excellence for our clients every day.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that 3|Sixty Secure Corp does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee
Agreement, 3|Sixty will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, 3|Sixty explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of 3|Sixty.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We thank all who apply. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 /hour