Regional Business Development Lead, Western Canada
3Sixty Secure Corp is seeking a high-performing sales professional to join our growing team as the Regional Business Development Lead, Western Canada. The Regional Business Development Lead, Western Canada is responsible for all managing all sales activities within a defined geographical territory including British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. As the successful candidate, you will work with our elite sales team to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. As an ambitious and highly-skilled sales professional with a track record of exceptional sales target achievement, you will work towards increasing productivity and optimize 3Sixty’s market share. As part of a small, passionate team within a fast-paced environment, you will have tremendous opportunities to develop innovative policies and campaigns that shape the future of our organization. Candidates for this role will be creative, charismatic, knowledgeable, and exceptionally well-versed in the latest sales techniques as well as tried-and-true practices. Your responsibilities include deploying key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve our collective financial targets. Your duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends, researching and developing marketing opportunities, implementing sales plans and team revenue goals.
Duties of the Regional Business Development Lead, Western Canada
- Building the business within the territory using a variety of sales techniques
- Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for sales
- Arranging meetings with potential customers and selling product offerings
- Cold calling companies within the territory and establishing needs
- Putting together a list of target companies within the area
- Analysing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development
- Working to revenue targets and KPI’s as set by the sales director
- Networking with businesses in the territory and building relationships
- Attending relevant industry events and conferences to build business
- Chasing sales leads from other members of the company
- Working closely with other territory sales manager’s and national account managers
- Putting together sales strategies to target large accounts
- Keeping up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business
- Minimum of 50% business travel within assigned territory will be expected
Education and Experience
- Previous experience working as a territory sales leadership in a related industry
- Relevant industry background gained from a competitor or company in a related industry
- Excellent people skills and an ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Proven track record of building business and hitting sales targets
- University Degree or College Diploma would be considered an asset; 1-2 years of related experience in business development would be an asset; or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Strong, proven experience exhibiting business writing skills and project management skills
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate with internal and external representatives
- Comfortable to effectively communicate on the phone, during presentations, and in client meetings including the confidence necessary to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; is dependable, enthusiastic, self-starting and self-motivated
- Excellent problem solver, quick-learner and quick-thinker
- A level of knowledge of the cannabis industry, particularly the Health Canada ACMPR/Cannabis Act licensing process, is highly desirable
- Performs well in an environment with competing priorities, multiple projects, and virtual teams
- Excellent computer/keyboarding skills, as well as experience in the use of MS Office suite including excel spreadsheets
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program is an asset
- Must be able to work with minimal to no supervision
- Ability to work in a metrics reporting environment
- Must be flexible with work hours and responsibilities as required
Preferential consideration will be given to those who have background in security or protective services. Experience within the cannabis and/or energy sector would be an asset.
This is a full-time position, ideally based in Calgary or Edmonton. Be part of an experienced, energetic team working in a dynamic, high-performance culture. If you are looking to join a committed, talented group of professionals in a rewarding, fast-growing company with the opportunity to have a real impact, we want to hear from you.
What We Offer
Incorporated in 2013, 3Sixty Secure Corp was created with the vision of redefining security services around the world. At 3Sixty, our clients expect and deserve the highest quality of service across all of our services lines; from providing a strong physical presence on the client site, to deploying the highest caliber of staff within our Secure Transport Division to ensure exceptional, consistent delivery from pick-up to unload every time. Additionally, 3Sixty provides risk mitigation services to both the public and private sectors. All this coupled with an engaged and enabled workforce allows us to execute excellence for our clients every day.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.