Scheduling Coordinator – Smiths Falls, ON
Reporting to the Security Account Manager, the Scheduling Coordinator will build and maintain the full-time and part-time security schedule for operations utilizing the workforce scheduling system. The Scheduling Coordinator will communicate the schedule to the security teams on a regular basis and proactively manage all scheduling conflicts making adjustments to the workforce scheduling program for all part-time and full-time security staff as required according to client’s needs.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Submit and post employee schedules as per department procedures
- Responsible for regular communication with all security staff
- Building and managing all labour report templates for analysis
- Communicate with client on regular basis to ensure all shifts are filled
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Education, Experience and Skills:
- 3 years’ experience in scheduling security guards
- Degree or diploma in business related program will be considered an asset
- Proven experience managing the expectations and scheduling of a large workforce
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel and a proven ability to learn new software
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Proven ability to maintain and foster positive relationships internally and externally
- Highly driven to understand the business of our customers and deliver results
- Passionate about delivering to our client the best possible experience
- Ability to work weekends and evening when required
- Previous guard experience an asset
This is a full-time, permanent position and is based in either our Almonte, Ontario Head Office or our Smiths Falls, Ontario Office location. Be part of an experienced, energetic team working in a dynamic, high-performance culture. If you are looking to join a committed, talented group of professionals in a rewarding, fast-growing company with the opportunity to have a real impact, we want to hear from you.
What We Offer Incorporated in 2013, 3 Sixty Secure Corp was created with the vision of redefining security services around the world. At 3 Sixty, our clients expect and deserve the highest quality of service across all of our services lines; from providing a strong physical presence on the client site, to deploying the highest caliber of staff within our Secure Transport Division to ensure exceptional, consistent delivery from pick-up to unload every time. Additionally, 3 Sixty provides risk mitigation services to both the public and private sectors. All this coupled with an engaged and enabled workforce allows us to execute excellence for our clients every day.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that 3 Sixty Secure Corp does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, 3 Sixty will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, 3 Sixty explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of 3 Sixty.