Secure Transport Driver – Edmonton, AB
Secure Transport Driver
3|Sixty Secure Corp is currently accepting applications for Casual Secure Transport Driver in Edmonton, Alberta. Responsible for logistical and transport services, our Drivers and Secure Transport employees ensure the consistent delivery of high-value shipments from pick-up to unload. The ideal candidate will possess solid attention to detail, strong communication skills, and demonstrated performance within a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. We offer a flexible work schedule and opportunities for career advancement.
- Provide the secure transport of client property in various locations as required;
- Interface with clients at pick up and drop off locations;
- Communicate with dispatch/clients as needed on route;
- Responsible for completing Chain of Signature Reports;
- Assume security of cargo while in transit;
- Vehicle Inspections reports, completion of logbooks, and management of equipment;
- Ability to properly secure a load for transport
- RPAL, or ability to obtain within 3 months of employment;
- ATC – Successfully complete an Authorization to Carry course;
- DZ licence preferred;
- Valid First Aid licence would be an asset;
- Security Guard Licence would be considered an asset;
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older;
- Minimum two (2) years driving experience with a valid G Ontario Drivers License;
- Clear three (3) year driver’s abstract report;
- Ability to obtain a security clearance to the level of “reliability” status would be an asset;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required;
- Working knowledge of Tracktik (or related program) is required;
- Knowledge and work experience with GeoTab would be an asset;
- This position requires a successful Canadian criminal record check;
We offer Free Uniforms; we will cover 50% of your renewing Security licensing fee, we will cover 50% of your renewing First Aid Licence; Benefits will be available for applicable candidates; room to grow within the company.
What We Offer
Incorporated in 2013, 3|Sixty Secure Corp was created with the vision of redefining security services around the world. At 3|Sixty, our clients expect and deserve the highest quality of service across all of our services lines; from providing a strong physical presence on the client site, to deploying the highest caliber of staff within our Secure Transport Division to ensure exceptional, consistent delivery from pick-up to unload every time. Additionally, 3|Sixty provides risk mitigation services to both the public and private sectors. All this coupled with an engaged and enabled workforce allows us to execute excellence for our clients every day.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that 3|Sixty Secure Corp does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, 3|Sixty will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, 3|Sixty explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of 3|Sixty.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status
We thank all who apply. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $22.50 per hour