Secure Transport Driver – Smiths Falls, ON
3|Sixty Secure Corp is currently accepting applications for the role of Secure Transport Driver in Smith Falls, Ontario. Responsible for logistical and transport services, our Drivers and Secure Transport Personnel ensure the consistent delivery of high-value shipments from pick-up to unload. The ideal candidate will possess solid attention to detail, strong communication skills, and demonstrated performance within a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. We offer a flexible work schedule, full Benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
Incorporated in 2013, 3|Sixty was created with the vision that there is more to security than just providing the basics. That the client expects and deserves more. High quality, elite services, from a physical presence on site, comprising of the highest caliber of staff, the secure transport services, ensuring each shipment and delivery is consistent from pick up to unload. By providing risk mitigation services to both the public and private sectors 3|Sixty is able to inform and advise each client on their unique challenges and needs.
- Valid First Aid Licence
- Provide 3 month driver’s abstract
- Obtain a security clearance to the level of Reliability Status
- Successfully complete an Authorization to Carry course
Computer Program knowledge
- Microsoft Office
- Tracktik (or related program)
- GeoTab (or related program)
Scope of Work:
- Provide secure transport to various clients as required
- Interface with clients at pick up and drop off locations
- Communicate with clients as needed on route
- Responsible for Chain of Signature Reports
- Assume security of cargo while in transit
- Vehicle Inspections Reports, completion of log books, equipment sign in/out documents etc.
- Ability to properly secure a load for transport
We are looking for qualified individuals to fill Full Time and Part Time positions – with potential for promotion within the company for motivated and dedicated Secure Transport Drivers.
We offer Free Uniforms; we will cover 50% of your renewing Security licensing fee, we will cover 50% of your renewing First Aid Licence; Benefits will be available for applicable candidates; room to grow within the company.
Please submit a CV/summary of recent work, copy of guard license, asap. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security Clearance (Required)
- Driver’s Abstract (Required)
- RPAL (Required)
- ATC (Required)
- English (Required)