Secure Transport Team Leader – Smiths Falls, ON
We are currently looking for 1 individual to fill the Salary Position of Secure Transport Team Lead. Someone who is capable of multi-tasking and is energetic; dynamic; very forward thinking; excellent time management skills; excellent attention to detail; able to prioritize tasks and re-prioritize tasks within a fast-paced environment; able to think on their feet; keep the clients’ needs in the forefront; personable; excellent problem-solving skills; with excellent communication skills and computer skills.
The Team Lead position will be broken down between two shifts from 7am – 7pm.
- 3 Years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in Scheduling, Dispatching and Supervising
- Computer knowledge
- Microsoft Office
- Tracktik, Valiant (or related program)
- GeoTab (or related program)
- Current RPAL an asset
Scope of Work:
- Scheduling in TrackTik/Valiant, assign employees to runs, book hotels.
- Enter/remove client specific vehicles in Geo Tab to allow clients to track vehicles carrying their cargo.
- Ensure employees hours do not exceed 44 hours weekly whenever possible.
- Route allocation for all Secure Transport Runs
- Main point of contact for drivers deployed on the road.
- Verify Drivers’ CoS Report and submit to Secure Transport Manager
- Complete weekly transportation summary to the Manager
- Log and complete bi-weekly driver/agent timesheets to the Manager for approval
- Review employees’ expense reports and submit to Manager for approval
- Weapons – Sign in/out of weapons. Daily reconciliation of weapons vault and sign in/out book, weekly inspections, order ammunition etc.
- Track expiry dates of driver/agent’s ATC, RPAL, Driver’s License and all other required documentation to ensure they remain valid for duration of employment.
- Conduct security induction of new employees. Perform various office administration tasks as required.
- Other related duties as determined by 3 Sixty Secure Corp
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews as we need the position filled as soon as possible.