Security Guard – Brandon, MB
3|Sixty Secure Corp is currently accepting applications for the role of Security Guard in Brandon, Manitoba. The successful candidate will identify and report incidents at assigned client sites and will be responsible for the security and safety of our clients’ properties. The Security Officer will periodically tour the assigned facility to identify any irregularities, observe protection and fire control equipment, uphold order, and enforce regulations for the facility in regard to the premises, personnel and visitors.
We are looking for qualified individuals to fill Full Time and Part Time positions – with potential for promotion within the company for motivated, and dedicated security agents.
This is a Retail Security position where the store hours are Monday – Saturday 10am-10pm and Sunday 10am-6pm.
All applicants must have a valid Security Guard license. All training will be provided. Must have excellent communication and observation skills, be physically fit to endure foot patrols.
Incorporated in 2013, 3|Sixty was created with the vision that there is more to security than just providing the basics. That the client expects and deserves more. High quality, elite services, from a physical presence on site, comprising of the highest caliber of staff, the secure transport services, ensuring each shipment and delivery is consistent from pick up to unload. By providing risk mitigation services to both the public and private sectors 3|Sixty is able to inform and advise each client on their unique challenges and needs.
- Access control, patrol assigned areas and site to ensure the security of the client property, employees and equipment against theft, fraud, fire, flood, vandalism, criminal activity, etc.
- Resolve conflict situations
- Enforce regulations of establishment
- Respond to alarms, bomb threats and other emergencies
- Report writing
- Valid Security Guard Licence
- Valid First Aid Licence
- Provide quality customer service
- Demonstrated ability to respond with patience, courtesy, and professionalism
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Verbal and written communication
- Dependable and punctual, able to work with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking
We offer Free Uniforms; we will cover 50% of your renewing Security licensing fee, we will cover 50% of your renewing First Aid Licence; Benefits will be available for applicable candidates; room to grow within the company.
Please submit a CV/summary of recent work, copy of guard license, asap. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.05 /hour