Security Guard – Delta, BC
Our growing Security business is currently accepting applications for the role of Security Guard. Reporting to the Security Manager, the successful candidate will identify and report incidents at assigned client sites and will be responsible for the security and safety of the sites we protect. The Security Guard will tour the assigned facility to identify any irregularities, observe protection and fire control equipment, ensure order, and enforce regulations for the facility concerning the premises, personnel and site visitors.
We are looking for qualified individuals to fill our full time and part time positions and we offer exceptional promotion and career opportunities within the company for motivated and dedicated Security Guards. All applicants must have a valid Security Guard license and all additional training will be provided. Candidates for this role must have excellent communication and observation skills, be physically fit to perform foot patrols throughout our client retail facilities and possess the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Develop, foster and maintain a customer service focused relationship with our client
- Access control, patrol assigned areas and site to ensure the security of the client property, employees and equipment against theft, fraud, fire, flood, vandalism, criminal activity, etc.
- Resolve conflict situation
- Enforce regulations of establishment
- Respond to alarms, bomb threats and other emergencies
- Report writing as is required
- Valid Security Guard Licence
- Valid First Aid Licence
- Provide quality customer service
- Demonstrated ability to respond with patience, courtesy, and professionalism
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Dependable and punctual
- Able to work well with other team members
- Advanced problem solving, decision making, critical thinking skills
- Use of force certification
- De-escalation training
We offer free uniforms and will reimburse 50% of the fee to renew the security license and 50% of the fee associated with renewing the First Aid certificate. We offer competitive company benefits and career pathing opportunities within the company.
Please submit a resume and a copy of a current and valid guard license. Be part of an experienced, energetic team working in a dynamic, high-performance culture. If you are looking to join a committed, talented group of professionals in a rewarding, fast-growing company with the opportunity to have a real impact, we want to hear from you.
What We Offer
Incorporated in 2013, 3Sixty Secure was created with the vision of redefining security services around the world. At 3Sixty, our clients expect and deserve the highest quality of service across all of our services lines; from providing a strong physical presence on the client site, to deploying the highest caliber of staff within our Secure Transport Division to ensure exceptional, consistent delivery from pick-up to unload every time. Additionally, 3Sixty provides risk mitigation services to both the public and private sectors. All this coupled with an engaged and enabled workforce allows us to execute excellence for our clients every day.
Please submit a CV/Resume of recent work to email@example.com
We thank all who apply. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour