Vault Custodian – Saint-Hubert, QC
3|Sixty Secure Corp is seeking a Full-Time and Part-time Vault Security Clerk to join our team at our facility located in Saint-Hubert, QC. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Vault Custodian is responsible for safe storage of cash, parcels, valuables, keys, documents, records and all other entrusted articles.
- Maintain detailed records, record all entries and departures of specified deposits;
- Itemization of items in the vault must always be supported by written data entries and records the previous status/balance and all actions leading to the current status/balance;
- Verify all actions in the Vault Management System, such as counting cash, bagging cash, writing information on bags ensuring the accuracy of all data entry;
- Responsible for the limited access to the vault with written authorization (meaning a signature of an authorized manager on the “entry log” which must record in detail any entrance of a non-vault-employee into the vault;
- A dual custody principle to be strictly always followed with no exceptions;
- Responsible for the equipment, tools, materials and supplies used in the vault;
- Written notice should be addressed to the appropriate party for all requests;
- Accountable for confidential information;
- Communicate all relevant functions, activities or security of vaults’ immediately to management in writing;
- Cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene must be maintained at high levels at all times by the vault employees all over the vault and cages;
- Ensure all relevant security procedures are understood and strictly followed;
- Other duties as directed by Manager
- Two (2) years’ experience as a Vault Clerk in the banking industry or a similar role;
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised;
- Attention to details and accuracy are essential skill sets;
- Ability to adhere to training and testing as required;
- Ability to obtain a clear background check is required
What We Offer
Incorporated in 2013, 3|Sixty Secure Corp was created with the vision of redefining security services around the world. At 3|Sixty, our clients expect and deserve the highest quality of service across all of our services lines; from providing a strong physical presence on the client site, to deploying the highest caliber of staff within our Secure Transport Division to ensure exceptional, consistent delivery from pick-up to unload every time. Additionally, 3|Sixty provides risk mitigation services to both the public and private sectors. All this coupled with an engaged and enabled workforce allows us to execute excellence for our clients every day.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that 3|Sixty Secure Corp does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, 3|Sixty will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, 3|Sixty explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of 3|Sixty.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status
We thank all who apply. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.